After the media break, during which in Los Angeles for a long time for his private life, Bill Kaulitz meets Ulrich Wickert at an inspiring place: Hansa studios in Berlin. Here David Bowie and Iggy Pop recorded albums, here Bill Kaulitz with Ulrich Wickert record too.
- Born on 1 September 1989 in Leipzig
- Bill Kaulitz and his band Tokio Hotel sold worldwide over 9 million records and won 59 platinum prices and 89 gold awards. Around the world they played over 300 live concerts in countries like Japan, USA, Mexico, Brazil, France and Russia
- Tokio Hotel distinguished themselves with108 international media awards, among others, Bambi, Echo and otherwise unattainable U.S. MTV Moonman, as the first German band
- In recent years, Bill Kaulitz addition to his singing career, was seen as a model on the catwalk for Dsquared2 in Milan, photographed with Karl Lagerfeld and repeatedly got the cover of Italian Vogue
- Currently he is with his band Tokio Hotel in Los Angeles, where, after a two-year break media, to write new international studio album
"ABSOLUTE LOYALTY IS TOTALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME" - Bill Kaulitz
(Traduction Marie pour Bill-Kaulitz-international.com)