Monday, February 25, 2013

Bye Bye Tokio Hotel Radio !

 

Hi Aliens, Goomers,

It ‘s with a touch of sadness that I announce tonight the end of the official Radio of Tokio Hotel, here on Goomradio which reorganizes Goom’s package.
Indeed Tokio Hotel Radio ‘ll turn off on  Monday, March 4, 2013. But Tokio Hotel is still there. And the new long-awaited album, ‘ll release in 2013.
The official site of Tokio Hotel ‘ll bustle again very soon. While waiting for, you can follow news on my site Bill-Kaulitz.fr or on the page Facebook of the site or facebook page of Tokio Hotel.
I wanted tonight to thank Goomradio and Tokio Hotel for the confidence whom they granted me during these 3 years of the life of the Radio. Thank you so much Goomradio for requesting me in 2009 about this collaboration.
I also thank you Aliens for the interest which you brought to this Radio and to its blog. I’ll miss this Radio very much.
And don’t forget Aliens, the comeback of Tokio Hotel in 2013 with a new album and a world tour which ‘ll follow. And see you very soon in concert halls ....

Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment